The Porter will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining assigned areas of the facility. Shift is Monday through Friday. Hours during the week are (6:00 am until 2:30 pm).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and facilities.
- Uses chemicals according to company guidelines and safe practices.
- Cleans all assigned areas throughout the facility including, but not limited to, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash receptacles, disposes trash into dumpsters and bags trash for proper disposal.
- Ensures proper use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Daily sweeps and mops restrooms, offices, and production floor.
- Daily sanitize door handles throughout the plan and other high contact surfaces as needed.
- Responsible for general housekeeping around the plant including, but not limited to, dusting fixtures, using floor scrubber, and taking out production garbage and recycling.
- Follows all safety regulations
- Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards, and safety requirements directed by BHC and the department.
- Always be mindful of and adhere to GMP’s, Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Six months experience custodial cleaning in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate floor scrubber.
- Ability to use ladders and lifts.
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to be prompt and reliable.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to work in a warehouse and production environment.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Sick, Personal, and Vacation Time
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term disability
- Long term disability
- Flex Spending
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
Barrie House is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted
*No recruiting agencies
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a fit, we will contact you to learn more about you. Thanks for thinking of Barrie House. Good Luck!
Barrie House: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion