Regional Accounts Manager
The Regional Accounts Manager – Metro NE is responsible for development of new business (BHC branded and private label) in the food service/OCS/ingredients sectors, as well as management and new business development of assigned existing customers. Geography is national US/targeted regional focus with potential responsibilities throughout North America as assigned by the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and update a business development plan to include strategy, tactics, and milestones as it relates to achieving/exceeding goals set by the Company.
- Prospecting and closing sales to customers in the food services/OCS/ingredients sectors in a national US geography as well as a targeted regional focus as assigned by the company. Additional customer responsibility throughout North America is assigned by the Company.
- Identify, build, develop and maintain customer and stakeholders’ relationships.
- Provide accurate pipeline management and reporting and execute tactical sales plans.
- Custom calls with food service procurement heads/managers/chef with presentation of company capabilities and products.
- Call on prospective customers and provide technical product information and demonstrations.
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of Company’s products and competitor’s landscape.
- Product cuppings and tastings sharing BH’s product knowledge and expertise.
- Regular customers follow ups with end user customers to ensure delivery, equipment, and service satisfaction as well as monitoring competitive activity.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Analyze customer information and business trends to identify and expand business opportunities.
- Performs required administrative tasks, prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Always be mindful and adhere to GMP’s, Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager including special projects/tasks and customers in the retail/e-commerce sector.BA management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Business, Communications, Marketing, and seven years related experience in the coffee food service/hospitality sectors and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven years’ experience in selling coffee and express to premium food service outlets and chefs (fine dining, boutique hotels).
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP (NetSuite).
- Demonstrated track record of success in securing new business, account closures and distributor management in the food service channel.
- Experience in selling coffee and express to premium food service outlets and chefs (fine dining, boutique hotels).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must possess business analysis experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Office applications. NetSuite experience desired.
- Able to work flexible hours as required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Sick, Personal, and Vacation Time
- Short Term disability
- Long term disability
- Flex Spending
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
Barrie House is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted
*No recruiting agencies
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to email@example.com
If there is a fit, we will contact you to learn more about you. Thanks for thinking of Barrie House. Good Luck!
Barrie House: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion