Careers - Machine Operator
MACHINE OPERATOR (2 positions)
Come Join our Team!
Founded in 1934 as a local coffee roaster, Barrie House coffee Company, LLC. is now a leading manufacturer of the traditional and single cup beverage products. We source the finest ingredients from farmers and supply chain partners we trust and artfully transform them into the best in class products with fair and sustainable pricing.
We are looking for 2 Machine Operators. You will be responsible for the efficient operation of your designated production equipment line. This includes start up, operation, change-over, shut down, and preventative maintenance of production line equipment (cleaning). Machines are automated, and operators are responsible for continued work cycle for the line. One position will be training for 4 different machines and float, and the other will focus on the Grinder Operator position – both of these requires you to stand on your feet all day.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observing machine operation to detect defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary and returning it to operation quickly
- Performing minor machine maintenance, such cleaning machines
- Read and understand Work Orders to determine the use of proper raw materials required to created finished goods.
- Operating all assigned equipment safely and efficiently
- Verifying accuracy of work (i.e., QA line checks, verification of product in/product-out accuracy)
- Ensuring that work area is clean and safety standards are followed
- GED or HS Diploma
- Prior machine operation experience helpful
- Performing Math and Reading skills at a High School level
- Hand/ eye coordination and mechanical aptitude
- Capable of learning operation skills and utilizing them during the operation of the equipment
- Excellent attendance and a solid work history
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision, detail oriented, rigorous, and reactive
- Work performance must demonstrate a sense of urgency
- 401K with discretionary match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and Vacation time
- Short Term disability
- Life insurance at 1.5 times annual salary
- Long term disability up to 5K per month
- Direct Deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Starting hourly pay –
- Machine Coffee Grinder I- position pays $13.50 with an evaluation after 6 months
- Multi-functional Operator II- position pays $16.00
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to email@example.com
* No recruiting agencies