Careers - Packer (Production)
Come Join our GROWING Team!
Founded in 1934 as a local coffee roaster, Barrie House coffee Company, LLC. is now a leading manufacturer of the traditional and single cup beverage products. We source the finest ingredients from farmers and supply chain partners we trust and artfully transform them into the best in class products with fair and sustainable pricing.
We are looking to add a high energy Packer to our team! You will be responsible for assisting production lines in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. This position requires you to stand on your feet all day and occasionally lift or move/pull product weighing up to 50 pounds with assistance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspect product for quality defects, correct labels and general appearance
- Check bags for any broken seals, holes or other faults in product
- Package product neatly and properly in boxes
- Notify Operator and/or Lead regarding any quality issues or other problems
- Assist other team members until work orders are complete
- Ensure that work area is clean and safety standards are followed
- Label boxes and assure correct product is placed according to work order
- Sweep floor and any other Clean-up required
- Other duties as assigned by Lead and/or Production Manager
- GED or HS Diploma
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Performing Math and Reading skills at a High School level
- Previous experience working in production/manufacturing environment a plus!
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent attendance
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- 401K with discretionary match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO and Vacation time
- Short Term disability
- Life insurance at 1.5 times annual salary
- Long term disability up to 5K per month
- Direct Deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Starting hourly pay – $12.00
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to email@example.com
* No recruiting agencies