Come join our team!
Founded in 1934 as a local coffee roaster, Barrie House Coffee Company, LLC is now a leading manufacturer of the traditional and single cup beverage products. We source the finest ingredients from farmers and supply chain partners we trust and artfully transform them into the best in class products with fair and sustainable pricing.
We are looking for individuals to assist with hands on operation facilities management and maintenance i.e. premise and equipment. Responsible for maintaining some building and all equipment performance of tasks related to Electrical, Plumbing, Compressed Air, Environmental, Safety, OSHA, and all governmental regulations. Assist with scheduling and performing planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure operation of Facility Equipment & Mechanical Machinery with completing preventative maintenance requirements
- Operate a variety of material handling equipment regarding proper testing
- Document actions by completing maintenance logs and checklists
- See projects through correctly, on a timely basis and at a high standard
- Work closely with outside vendors to ensure work is correct and complete
- Experience within the food/beverage industry preferred
- 5-7 years in a maintenance/manufacturing environment -some robotics is excellent!
- Electrical plumbing, compressor, and welding experience – PLC Alan Bradly
- Capable of using electrical and mechanical testing equipment
- Ability to read blue prints/schematics and use shop tools/personal tools
- Independent, self- motivated, able to perform training sessions
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive and good interpersonal skills
- Fast-paced environment – must demonstrate a sense of urgency
- 401K with discretionary match
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Sick, Personal, and Vacation time
- Short Term disability
- Life insurance at 1.5 times annual salary
- Long term disability up to 5K per month
- Direct Deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Salary to commensurate with experience
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* No recruiting agencies