Update on How Barrie House is Dealing with Covid-19
As we all navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic, we at Barrie House want our customers to know that we are all in this together. Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve.
Barrie House’s roasting and manufacturing facilities operates in a community that has been greatly impacted by this unforeseen situation. However, we have been fully operational and have been operating in accordance with the recommendations from the CDC and World Health Organization. We are also in compliance with the federal and local legislation mandates.
Additional steps have been taken by Barrie House to keep our employees safe such as:
- Enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and hygiene measures implemented in all facilities
- Gloves, masks, and eye protection mandated for all employees
- Every employee’s temperature is taken every day before starting their shift
- All employees required to maintain a social distance of 6 feet from each other and shifts are staggered to minimize interaction in the production rooms
- Implemented telecommuting for front office and non-production staff
- Raw material inventory levels increased to mitigate any unforeseen supply disruptions
- Continue to stay in close communication with our customers and vendors to ensure a sustainable supply chain
We will continue doing our best at keeping our employees safe and encourage our customers to do the same. Remember to keep 6ft distance from others, frequently wash your hands, and to avoid crowded places as best you can. We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.