Auto DRIP COFFEE
Medium (looks like sand)
• Place paper filter in basket of coffee maker
• Add the desired amount of coffee grinds to filter
• Add water to machine reservoir
• Press start button to brew!
Coarse (looks like sea salt or kosher salt)
• Measure desired amount of coffee grounds into the bottom of the press carafe.
• Start with two level tablespoons of ground coffee per cup.
Stove Top Espresso
(Moka Pot Required)
• Pour hot water (amount based on serving size) into the bottom of the Moka pot. Then add the coffee grinds to the built-in filter.
• Screw on spouted top tightly and place on stove top. Heat pot on medium heat.
• As it heats up, IF you lift the lid, you will see your espresso coffee fill up the top portion of the Moka pot. When coffee fin-ishes spurting out of the top, that’s when you know it’s done.
• Remove from heat and serve!
Coarse (looks like coarse sea salt)
• A normal French Press can work great as a cold brew maker, or you can use any liquid container and straining device.
• Fill machine water reservoir with water
• Open k-cup chamber lid and place your favorite Barrie House coffee capsule inside.
• Close the lid and place mug on the drink plate.